2009/01/30

crochet heart


I saw this really cute crochet heart pattern on Bella Dia, so I bought my first crochet needle on Wednesday and started learning how to crochet! Youtube is great for almost anything, I learned all the basics from there, haha. I seriously can't live without the internet nowadays.I find crochet alot easier than knitting because you only have one needle and all you need to do is to pull up loops. It's also good for those who has less patience like me since you could do smaller projects like this heart!

I didn't know what to do with them afterwards because they seems like they could just be decorations...but then i happend to put my mug on it..and hey, they could be cute mug coasters!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha, nice nice, can i have the orange one !

xiaoran

Post a Comment