2009/12/25

where have i been?


Hi there,

I'm back in Canada! After having to stay in Rome for an extra night because of my over booked flight and a couple of missed and delayed connecting flights, I'm finally home, so happy to be back.

I didn't tell you where I went in the last two weeks did I? Everything happened too quickly after I finished Studio so I didn't get to tell you where I was going before I left.

Well here's a sneak peak. My friend Helena came to visit me in Rome and we decided to travel to a few European cities before we head back to Canada. I will tell you more about that in the next a few days, but for now..

Happy holidays!

1 comment:

Nathan Williams said...

welcome back!
we'll be flying up to the cold north today as well!
hope your holidays have been great

Post a Comment