2012/03/27

Recap



1




2

With the temperature here rising up to 25 degrees and spring flowers blooming, I thought it's time for this blog to come out of its winter hibernation! Although I have been neglecting the internet, I had a pretty productive winter. I stressed over grad school applications in December and January (I now have my fingers crossed everyday). As soon as the pressure was lifted, I headed home to spend Chinese new year with my family. It's always exciting to see Beijing when the festivities are happening. I spent the 15 day long celebration eating, playing and spending quality time with my whole extended family.

By the way, I have to confess I have been terrible at taking my cameras out, because instagram is too addicting.

1 comment:

studio meez said...

This looks like such a nice time!

Post a Comment