2013/01/11

Chelsea+Darren

Chelsea+Darren 02 03 04 Darren+Chelsea 06 07

Happy new year to all of you! I haven't been very diligent with blogging, something about winter just makes me really lazy..Over the holidays, I went on a trip to Beijing to attend my dearest friend Chelsea's wedding. I've known Chelsea since the first day of 10th grade, and Darren since 11th grade, so I ought to be the 3rd happiest person to see the two of them finally tying the knot after being together for 9 years!

Last year when I visited LA, I had the intention to take a few engagement photos for them. I wasn't the most comfortable under my skin with a camera at hand, since I had never done such thing on my own. We took photos in downtown LA with the warmest sunshine and shared a great time, but I decided I wasn't very happy with them when I returned home. I never took another look at them until I got back from their wedding. This time, I had realized maybe I was a little too judgmental of myself. Although they're not the best images out there, they're sincere representations of their relationship and love for each other.

I'm glad I decided to give this set of photos another chance, and after a few tweaks, I think I'm quite happy with the way they are.

2 comments:

Gabe said...

I'm glad you decided to revisit and share the photos. Brilliant warm light and colours, and i'm sure Chelsea and Darren very much loved these captures :)

Unknown said...

Awwww Dear~~ we love these photos!!! It means a lot to us that you took our engagement photos!! These reminds me of the time that we spent together in LA in 2011~~haha~~

Love u and miss u,
C&D

Post a Comment