2009/04/05

curling up at home


Saturday: cloudy, and extremely windy.

I didn't want to go out today at all, since the weather is so crappy..but i needed to get fabric for sewing class, so there I went, and was literally pushed to the fabric store by the wind. haha

Did I tell you I finally decided on the colours fro the granny square blanket? I got some inspirations from Madrepadre (via Make Something), and that's what I've been working on for the most part these days. I gotta make 16 of 26x26cm squares and patch them together, so I have a LONG way to go!

I've done a good job keeping myself busy this weekend! I made the wafers I said I was going to make last week. they taste really good with ice-cream!

I'm heading to the Oneofakind show tomorrow morning with Pui. I'm hoping to find some cute spring accessories.

1 comment:

su xin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment