2011/01/07

knits



neck scarf


It's the season for knitting, isnt' it?

I sat down and learned how to knit from my mom last September, when I visited China. My mom is knitting superstar. Most of my sweaters were knitted by her till about 8th grade (That's when I got into my rebellious teenage phase and didn't like anything my parents gave me!).

I hope I could knit as well as she does one day. To this day, I've only knitted scarves, but they're a great way to learn the basics, and so addicting to knit!

So far on my completed list:
A neck scarf for me,
and a linen stitch scarf

Hopefully I can knit a pair of mittens before the cold season ends.


9 comments:

Kristina said...

Love the little brown scarf you are wearing! Would also love to knit, I guess that could be a nice project for 2011 :)
Viele Gruesse, Kristina

Gabe said...

i love love love.. the scarves. both yours and mine, but you already know that. thank you my dear =]

Yukiko said...

These are so cute May! I love the colors too!

Ida/FarEastLogbook said...

Gorgeous! I especially like the colours you chose for the linen stitch scarf - so pretty!

alexandra grecco said...

xo!

Alexandra

www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

alexandria said...

It looks like you have the talent as well for knitting. These are really beautiful.

whitney reeder said...

these are so beautiful. i should start making one of those neck scarves now, in order to have it done for next winter. :)

Lois Kim said...

Both your scarves are so lovely! They're much much nicer than the ones pictured in the patterns. I'd love to try making the one you're wearing.

Anonymous said...

I love this little scarves you make and especially the mustard (which is one of my favourite colours)...wonderful..have a great Sunday, Maria

Post a Comment