2011/11/02

Jean Talon

fruit basckets

pumpkins


hub

Fall is not my favourite season of the year, simply because it's a sign to tell me the cold Canadian winter is just around the corner. Although fall leaves triggers this kind of sadness that Summer is no longer here, I do always like seeing the colourful fall fruits and vegetables around this time of the year. I've heard so many good things about Jean Talon Market. I'm sure this market is lively in the other seasons, but the fact that we visited in October made it a much better experience. This market felt like the liveliest spot in the city, everybody was there buying fresh produce, having lunch or just taking a stroll like we were. I bought some pate and blue cheese to bring home. Quebec blue cheese is amazing.

8 comments:

Gabe said...

the best market in the world! seriously!!!

Mdmslle. said...

This photos are wonderful (I love the berry-one!)! And so this market must be!

Amanda Jane Jones said...

so pretty! I'm with you though, I'm not a huge fan of winter. :) I don't like being cold!

alexandria said...

I love all the colours bursting in these photos and they have the perfect Autumn-ish feel.

carlotta cisternas said...

these photos are so pretty. seriously gorgeous. and yes, i really don't like winter. except for christmas. but after that, i'm done.

studio meez said...

Lovely pics. I'm also not a big fan of the winter cold.

Anonymous said...

I love markets, nice pictures!

Shirley said...

The first photo made me smile =)

Post a Comment