2010/10/05

Glimpses of China

Germany

云居寺塔







Due to the extensive blockage of China's internet, I wasn't able to share with you everything while I was there. So here's a quick overview of what happened in the past 6 weeks of my Trip to China.

I have to say, seeing my childhood friends and having my mom's home-cooked food is the best part of the trip.

Beijing still felt like it's home to me, although the city is more crowded than ever, and the traffic has been extremely terrible.

I still dream of living permanently there.

4 comments:

Celine said...

beautiful, May!
but, don't go back! I want you here in Canada!
xo

paddle to shore said...

I've never been, but I have heard the traffic is nuts! Love the photographs.

Ida/FarEastLogbook said...

Beautiful photographs. I wonder who made those wind mills are? Vestas, perhaps?

Kristina said...

Your pictures are beautilful!!
Looking forward to see more of your travels in China... only been to Shanghai yet but dreaming about doing some overland travels from Beijing to Lhasa... one day.
Viele Gruesse, Kristina

Post a Comment